Earliest memories

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what did you do bum each other 

I can remember my mother changing my  nappy mind you that was only last week lol 

I find smells that triggers memories most but even the daylight lengthening or the wind can also do it

Posted Images

I swear to god I remember coming out of hospital after being born and remember seeing my grandmother who was going in with a broken arm. I can picture it now and she did go in on that day with broken arm. Also remember sitting in a high chair next to my cousin the same age and pinching his milk and getting  a bollocking. I can't remember yesterday mind

For the first few years of childhood we lived with my grandparents. i remember being at the front of the house with my grandad. He tied a brick on what i think must have been a aerial cable he was going to throw it over the roof. Let it go and threw it straight through the upstairs window lol.

Edited by darbo
  • Haha 4
51 minutes ago, terryd said:

I swear to god I remember coming out of hospital after being born and remember seeing my grandmother who was going in with a broken arm. I can picture it now and she did go in on that day with broken arm. Also remember sitting in a high chair next to my cousin the same age and pinching his milk and getting  a bollocking. I can't remember yesterday mind

New born? Come on mate lol 

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Uterus, cervix, vagina, labia majora, labia minora, quick glimpse of the clit, and bright light, midwife, nice lady, Barbara i think it said on her id badge, magnolia walls, all seems like yesterday! 

Edited by kinkell
Not fun

Can remember being stung when I was in the pram, roughly a year old. My mum says I was 10 months at the time. Can remember the old telly and record player we had that apparently me mam got rid of when I was 1 and half years old. I have loads of crazy memories, that for the most part have no context but are real.

• Like 1