Earliest memories

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what did you do bum each other 

I can remember my mother changing my  nappy mind you that was only last week lol 

I find smells that triggers memories most but even the daylight lengthening or the wind can also do it

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Old boy that I used to work with said he could remember going to a dance with his dad and coming home with his mother anyone beat that

I once went to bed with a fox and woke up next to a dog !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

My 1st memory is the doctor standing in the living room just inside the door next to a wooden dresser telling my parents there son ( my brother) had just died.i can still picture him stood there now clear as day.

f**k me that’s rough .. My sympathies 

• Like 1

I remember sitting in my pushchair with the clear rain cover down it was pishing it down  I also remember at nursery there was a black lad I made him open his mouth and i was astonished it was pink just like mine :laugh: we became good friends and still are :thumbs:

• Haha 2

Police were always round at our house due to my two brothers getting up to no good. One copper in particular, PC Glenn, was always there. I remember mother throwing a bucket of water over him when he came round once. He didn’t come again. Also recall dad picking the neighbour up with one hand when he refused to give us the ball back. ??

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t think it was me earliest but one most important memories an life changing days was finding 3 pages a readers wife’s on an ole spare bit ground way me pals? we become men that day ?

what did you do bum each other 

• Haha 13