Slant eyes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in HK for a number of years,travelled from the far west to the far east of china overland,i understand a little about the people from personal experience,they aren't cruel because cruel implie

I don’t agre with 99% of how they treat animals but I wouldn’t like to tell them what they can and carnt do . simply because it’s there country not mine . Bit like how I moan bout dirty trampy pa

When you take the emotion away and get down to the bones of it is it any different to feeding a pet snake rats/mice?

2 hours ago, bird said:

yeh mate  with moved on haven't we , but alot live in past with there mentality , people can rap it  up anyway they like , if fookin  100%cruelty , being burnt is a horrendous  pain , there are cruel  c*nts  fact,  a knife  behind the shoulder would kill a pig , there got knifes  aint they ??

they just landed on the moon! they aint that  backward or skint ,think the pig farm had danish backing anyway

• Like 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

they just landed on the moon! they aint that  backward

Most of us are viewing this page on oriental technology,anyone visiting Beijing,shanghai or HK can see advanced tech and cash everywhere.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Most of us are viewing this page on oriental technology,anyone visiting Beijing,shanghai or HK can see advanced tech and cash everywhere.

that just reminded me mac  i was in shanghai ,in the bund , a guy got whacked by a car , on his bike down he went  he was still in the same place anhour later  with folk and vehicals just going around him ,, .bless him  no one gived a shite  ..

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, riohog said:

that just reminded me mac  i was in shanghai ,in the bund , a guy got whacked by a car , on his bike down he went  he was still in the same place anhour later  with folk and vehicals just going around him ,, .bless him  no one gived a shite  ..

Saw the same in Nepal just over a month ago,guy knocked over and killed,crowd gathered and blocked the road,nep riot police drafted in quick,another guy in Kathmandu broken leg,lying on the pavement for maybe 20-30 minutes before the crowd shoved him in a taxi,par for the course in countries where lifes cheap and healthcare costs cash,we are exceptionally lucky in this country,i never forget that.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

We used to dip old lady, s underwater to see if they would drown or not as a way of finding out if they were witch,s, very civilised, but we have moved on and developed as will the rest of the world,  walk a mile in a mans shoes before condemning him 

Well it did work. There isn't any witchs about now after been hunted to extinction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3