Slant eyes

What is it with the orientals? Just seen disturbing film of pig farm in China, its got outbreak of African swine fever, 15k pigs on this place, all got to be destroyed,they've dug bloody great hole pushed all the pigs in then set them on fire and back fill..?no bullet, singed and buried alive, really any need to be so in humane? 

• Sad 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in HK for a number of years,travelled from the far west to the far east of china overland,i understand a little about the people from personal experience,they aren't cruel because cruel implie

I don’t agre with 99% of how they treat animals but I wouldn’t like to tell them what they can and carnt do . simply because it’s there country not mine . Bit like how I moan bout dirty trampy pa

When you take the emotion away and get down to the bones of it is it any different to feeding a pet snake rats/mice?

13 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

What is it with the orientals? Just seen disturbing film of pig farm in China, its got outbreak of African swine fever, 15k pigs on this place, all got to be destroyed,they've dug bloody great hole pushed all the pigs in then set them on fire and back fill..?no bullet, singed and buried alive, really any need to be so in humane? 

Seen that clip,the screaming was horrendous,like opening the gates of hell.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Any link for it.

Quite a few links to it mate,this is the quickest I could find,but please be warned the site also has scenes of an adult nature ? as advertising.

Edited by mackem

Different cultures and all that it's a slippery slope once you start condemning one culture where do you draw the line? Bull fighting in Spain ,cock fighting in Cambodia and so on .

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Different cultures and all that it's a slippery slope once you start condemning one culture where do you draw the line? Bull fighting in Spain ,cock fighting in Cambodia and so on .

The Chinese don't really grasp the concept of animal cruelty,life is/was cheap in lots of asia,anywhere lifes cheap animal cruelty comes quite low down the list of things to be concerned about.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

The Chinese don't really grasp the concept of animal cruelty,life is/was cheap in lots of asia,anywhere lifes cheap animal cruelty comes quite low down the list of things to be concerned about.

Agree with that mackem but it also makes em c**ts. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yea I understand different cultures but wantin cruelty is not warranted.but they are a shower of wicked wee c**ts with no compassion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, scothunter said:

Yea I understand different cultures but wantin cruelty is not warranted.but they are a shower of wicked wee c**ts with no compassion.

To us they are yes to them its perfectly normal. As mackem says they have a totally different outlook on life , it's near impossible to put ourselves into their values and mindset and  it will drive you mad trying to so best just leave it with em and live life to your own countries  standards. 

• Like 2

They are f***ing monstrous c**ts 

look at the japs etc in ww2 , horrific atrocities 

I can’t watch stuff like that so please don’t post it up 

The two worst animal videos I’ve ever seen were both from Japan , a dog fur farm clip and a litter of week old puppies dropped into a boa constrictor pit

horrific 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They are f***ing monstrous c**ts 

look at the japs etc in ww2 , horrific atrocities 

I can’t watch stuff like that so please don’t post it up 

The two worst animal videos I’ve ever seen were both from Japan , a dog fur farm clip and a litter of week old puppies dropped into a boa constrictor pit

horrific 

When you take the emotion away and get down to the bones of it is it any different to feeding a pet snake rats/mice?

• Like 5

I don’t agre with 99% of how they treat animals but I wouldn’t like to tell them what they can and carnt do .

simply because it’s there country not mine . Bit like how I moan bout dirty trampy paki mussies trying change my country .

• Like 6