Theoben...Somersham

Help me out, have I been living in a cave, I heard last night that Theoben were back producing guns in their old works in Somersham.  On further questioning the perpetrator of the rumour, he said, maybe not Theoben, but someone else was making guns there!

Anyone enlighten me more?

Cheers

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, bleddy german shite........?

Yep i respect your thoughts Rez, as far as " stuck under my rock" - well, no i don`t agree.                    Why fix something that`s not broke ?                    A bond you say,- oh yes

Posted Images

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Isn't your gun about £800 a rabbit? Just asking like. :whistling:

Some thing like that lol

if i had my ticket i could have a good few live fire rifles for what this impact cost me lol

and then some

going to have to have a week end at yours some time out on the fox,s Dave :whistling:;)

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

25 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Some thing like that lol

if i had my ticket i could have a good few live fire rifles for what this impact cost me lol

and then some

going to have to have a week end at yours some time out on the fox,s Dave :whistling:;)

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I'm away that week. 

Twice the price of any HW 100 ?

Are they twice the quality, twice the build, twice as accurate or twice as good as the 100`s in any format ?

I would suggest No !  :no:

atb  Mark.

• Like 2

Isn’t this just rapid air weapons your on about...? They are though re releasing original Theoben models soon mind, if now now like.

Quality is properly high end, build quality is properly high end, accuracy is properly high end, unfortunately, so is the cost. However, I must say, my 20 year old original rapid is just as good mind, if a little fussy in her old age.

Having owned a 100, they’re just as accurate Marko. If not more to be honest. I reckon I could hit every 5p you do at any range with my RAW as you do with your HW. This is the problem with that rock of yours, your stuck under it to much. Try new things. You might be surprised ? I know you like your shit, so I ‘now where your coming from. Just voicing my opinion. I must agree though, they are expensive. 

My own was 1700 or so, and to be honest, when I got it, I was like its worth every penny... living with it for a month or two, it was a joke, I just couldn’t form any sort of bond, but now, 4 years in, it’s probably performing 3 x the price as I know the rifle well. It’s an absolute gem. Until you’ve shot or owned one, you’ll never know. The top end models are FX Crown level. And we all know how good those fuckers go ?

• Haha 1

Yep i respect your thoughts Rez, as far as " stuck under my rock" - well, no i don`t agree.

Why fix something that`s not broke ?

A bond you say,- oh yes we all have that and after 6 years of missing very little, the HW 100`s they can continue to live in my house.

To be honest here, if we all sat down at a range, all with our preferred pcp`s i don`t think there would be that much difference between the cards, except for Big Mac`s and Villaman`s  :rofl: :laugh:

Same again, with spring rifles of your preference, i would think a far greater divide on the cards would be evident ?

Maybe i`m wrong but a £2000 + pcp is way better than an every day HW 100 / BSA Ultra etc, etc "in the hunting field" and warrants all that extra dosh ?

For me, -  No .

Whatever your rig, if you are shooting well with it, stick with it. 

atb  Mark.

• Like 3