Sporting shooter article

Here’s an article in this months sporting shooter about my estate ....Emily the reporter has captured the ambiance and atmosphere we are trying to achieve on the place ....

I have just taken over this place and it will improve every year with the right team and investment ...on wards and upwards 

www.wainstonesestates.co.uk

AEC8204E-867E-4B50-BD11-4BF6D0CB31E1.jpeg

CFC66485-D9BF-4538-BF99-1707AB294FE8.jpeg

BD34F31A-A0CD-4153-A86B-0A4EF0A63F0E.jpeg

E9D61B78-0819-4206-8E2F-16CE4C66C770.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Flipping heck mlk those dogs really look the business. I particularly like the black lab. What a specimen. Actually the springer looks pretty good as well. Good luck with your endeavours and look forward to your write ups. Last up on Montose Basin in 1987. Jok.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

well done hope all your work pays off, I started quite a decent partridge shoot from scratch some years ago that was considered one of the best localy, but sadly the boss died, and that was that, but very satisfying so good luck, i used to shoot on the basin every year, we used to stay at lunan lodge overlooking the bay, I was fortunate enough to get geese every year, one day I had been laying right out on the gravel and got left behind by the lad I was traveling with, and was not missed until breakfast, I had set off to walk back with no gun slip no dog lead and 3 geese, fortunately I was picked up fairly quick, there was rather a heated discussion over breakfast, about the dangers of leaving without your partner when fowling.