New perm

Well got a shock of a phone call a couple of days ago,the in-law I go metal detecting with every now and then, has permission to detect on and shoot the rabbits and squirrels,he can only go so often tho,so he asked the owner could he bring me along as I do a bit of pest control too,the owner was over the moon and they seem to have a lot of pests,it's not a farm but a HALL with 300 acres yep 300 acres,we can go anywhere on the 300 acres but he said for now can we concentrate on the HALL gardens as rabbits/squirrels are making a mess,so the inlaw took me round today for a mooch wow the HALL stands in 15 acres of gardens surrounded with fields/woods, watched a few squirrels eating food off the bird feeders and the owners are sick of chasing them off,so we're going first thing tomorrow morning,inlaw has already had a few squirrels and rabbits from there, hopefully we get the permission for nighttime also to concentrate on the bunnies....

• Like 6

Great result for you Phil :good:                                                                                                                                                           fecking twat  x 

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Well got a shock of a phone call a couple of days ago,the in-law I go metal detecting with every now and then, has permission to detect on and shoot the rabbits and squirrels,he can only go so often tho,so he asked the owner could he bring me along as I do a bit of pest control too,the owner was over the moon and they seem to have a lot of pests,it's not a farm but a HALL with 300 acres yep 300 acres,we can go anywhere on the 300 acres but he said for now can we concentrate on the HALL gardens as rabbits/squirrels are making a mess,so the inlaw took me round today for a mooch wow the HALL stands in 15 acres of gardens surrounded with fields/woods, watched a few squirrels eating food off the bird feeders and the owners are sick of chasing them off,so we're going first thing tomorrow morning,inlaw has already had a few squirrels and rabbits from there, hopefully we get the permission for nighttime also to concentrate on the bunnies....

Had a couple this morning off the feeder 19yds away out of the car,pics below with a few of his land,but only stayed in the gardens today...

20190103_115120.jpg

20190103_113413.jpg

20190103_111621.jpg