Is this anybody off of here?

Not a problem as I have no right to be here myself, but as I,ve been in this area over 50year and had dogs nearly 40 I recognise most local dog men or there dogs but not this one, looks like a box of ferrets on the shoulder as well,  the camera is on the outskirts of Bristol less than 200 yards from the m5 just saying hello if it’s you ??

1D058983-D17A-46D9-9161-5B8AE83B1E5D.jpeg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's Papa lazarou off the league of gentlemen. "Your my wife now Dave".

there difinatly lurchers greyman....no mistaking them...

That bag looks handy ,is that one of those from Aldi ?

Posted Images

Cheers the nearest Aldi is on a council estate about 5 miles away were i grew up so I possibly no the guy, just put a few pics up on the photography section of other animals that use the same path easy to see why he,s there,the camera has been there around 10 months and he,S the first person apart from me that I,ve caught ?

You have to be quite determined to get in here, that green fence is several miles long and lined with cctv cameras, I walk a few miles cross two deep ravines on fallen trees and climb a steep hill with no paths, to get to the cameras here there are no footpaths nearby and only animal runs like the one he,s following 

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

If he is on here you'd better move your camera or he'll have the fckr away when he see's this

It,s par for the course to loose a few, but as I said this fence is several miles long and I struggle finding the cameras myself and I no were they are ?

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

You have to be quite determined to get in here, that green fence is several miles long and lined with cctv cameras, I walk a few miles cross two deep ravines on fallen trees and climb a steep hill with no paths, to get to the cameras here there are no footpaths nearby and only animal runs like the one he,s following 

You go to all that effort for that location, why? What are you hoping to get on camera? A dog walker every 10 month ? 

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

You go to all that effort for that location, why? What are you hoping to get on camera? A dog walker every 10 month ? 

I thought it was quite well known on here what I,m looking for, I am trying to get a picture of a leopard/puma or lynx living wild in the uk, ??

11 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Get yourself a dewalt battery grinder and cut 2 bars out of that fence and pop them back in place going in and out so nobody notices.No way would I walk miles to get 10 feet ???

I would walk 500miles and I would walk 500more

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Get yourself a dewalt battery grinder and cut 2 bars out of that fence and pop them back in place going in and out so nobody notices.No way would I walk miles to get 10 feet ???

There are cameras all along the perimeter fence as well just inside with motion sensors , it’s good exercise for me and the dogs and I,m also looking for dead animals and feline footprints as I go, I have 9 other cameras in the same wood and it takes me three visits of half a day each to check them all, I actually love it would spend all day every day out in the woods and fields if I never had to earn money??

• Like 1