• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some take the piss out of the American boys at times(my self included in fun)but just imagine the the different game they hunt the whole year round.They have clowns in it for the money but so h

Fuuk Rick I used to hate the come down off the drugs ? try to get some sleep chum that's the only solution I can provide other than that seek medical advice bud 

Or do what all the other fuckwits who want nothing but death and glory do and find a AC dog

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Now if y'all would be so kind as to tell me how to go on from this point as I have no clue and the only advice I have received so far is to breed to an inferior animal which is unacceptable

I see what happened it's when you added chicken killer into the breeding program it went tits

What you need is game less likely to bolt mate . You cannot influence game in fair chase as to how fast it bolts .The faster a dog enters on some stuff the faster it flies out .Otters from memory are very dog shy ,even more so where’s there’s room to manoeuvre .Unlike some earth dwellers they learn very fast ,to bolt ,rather than fight the more dog they get to see and in a watery enviroment they are odds on favourite to slip away .

In years past ,otter hounds bolted the same otter many times in a day ,sometimes needing only a wiggle from a stick .

You are trying to hunt something with one dog that has put many a pack to shame .

Get yourself a few hounds to make the most of the sport as you can’t be doing it for the pelts where traps would be far superior .

As long as your chosen breed is game enough to mix it with an otter time and time again ,you aren’t doing anything wrong .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Your moaning about owning a terrier that does what a terrier is ment to do ever since the first terrier was ever bred,seems to me to be honest you want a terrier to fight something rather than work it like it's ment to...:hmm:

• Like 2