Odd couloured rabbits

Our population rising at moment so might see some coloureds appear .Used to have a stuffed ginger and white rabbit with a half white stoat on it but a pair of lurcher pups got hold of it ?off the sideboard .Not even my dogs either .

Cracking thread lads .

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a few red coloured/foxy rabbits,and pure black ,and a lot of piebald over the years but the one below was a bit strange,...

Had loads black rabbits, but a bit off subject well sort of caught a few white rats when ferreting smoking the pens, lads said they got them regular, first for me and i have had a rat or two in my tim

Posted Images

On 21/01/2019 at 10:45, TOMO said:

found the clip of a 9-10 month old bonnie on her second day ferreting catching a black one..lets see if I can get it to load..

http://vid1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/vincevoxbox/Bonny Catches Sooty. 1st time ferreting the dales_zpsi3rrwbcf.mp4

nice little clip. like how she tries to put it back in the hole?

3 hours ago, garbs said:

I’ve seen a few full black ones over the years must have been pets at one time but there interesting colours among those pics.they would be nice for some fly tying materials 

Yeah, the Devil lets his pet black rabbits go to scare wanna be hunters.

• Confused 1