Odd couloured rabbits

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a few red coloured/foxy rabbits,and pure black ,and a lot of piebald over the years but the one below was a bit strange,...

Had loads black rabbits, but a bit off subject well sort of caught a few white rats when ferreting smoking the pens, lads said they got them regular, first for me and i have had a rat or two in my tim

Posted Images

I've caught a few different colours over the years but never had a white one. A few years ago now I went to Scotland on a coach and spotted a few with white markings in a field from the motorway,  next field there was a few more with more white on and the next field had a couple of pure whites and some pieds on it. That's the only ones I've seen.

Looks like I am the only one to catch a pure white one! Amazed at that didn’t think it would be so rare, the place I caught the two in the pictures earlier in this thread swear to their knowledge that no pet ones were ever introduced but obviously couldn’t know if some random released one. They said they had seen them occasionally for years, other than being white was the same size etc as a normal rabbit. 

Had loads black rabbits, but a bit off subject well sort of caught a few white ratsWHITE.jpg.d707355c4ff553a19f93b9f52984eccb.jpg when ferreting smoking the pens, lads said they got them regular, first for me and i have had a rat or two in my time.

Here we go

444560251_Wooler2.jpg.2278cfda8a9c459e86362a589465cb4a.jpg

PUD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WHWT said:

Had loads black rabbits, but a bit off subject well sort of caught a few white ratsWHITE.jpg.d707355c4ff553a19f93b9f52984eccb.jpg when ferreting smoking the pens, lads said they got them regular, first for me and i have had a rat or two in my time.

Here we go

444560251_Wooler2.jpg.2278cfda8a9c459e86362a589465cb4a.jpg

PUD

never seen a white rat in the wild in my life! learn summit new every day

Last Pheasant session well end off session if you know what i mean for ratting we took 1500 rats in a month (FEBRUARY) and from all over the estate their was  5 white rats took as i said never seen one till last year.

PUD

• Like 2
On 14/01/2019 at 00:17, WHWT said:

Last Pheasant session well end off session if you know what i mean for ratting we took 1500 rats in a month (FEBRUARY) and from all over the estate their was  5 white rats took as i said never seen one till last year.

PUD

i wonder could ye ask  Taxidermist to stuff that lad please ,as you hand him a bag with a white rat in it ,lol...wonder if they'd do it without hassle

• 1 month later...