Tidying the shed

2 hours ago, Francie said:

We need some pics mate or it never happened?

Don't have any from before but this is the half tidied version. Not been a bad shed but this is it's last winter, brick building one soon on with base now. Done all sorts single handed dozen a night using only a head torch never seen a better shed. Pre ban of course.

20190101_174934.jpg

20190101_175033.jpg

20190101_174944.jpg

The problem of sheds is that anything you put in them must have been put in there for a good reason and as such has a place. As soon as you throw stuff away you now full well that you are going to kick yourself afterwards.  My daughters have said that when I kark it, they will get a skip and chuck all the stuff in the workshop and sheds in the skips..   !!?? &€£=÷#$&. What the lathe,  the welders, the special tool's,  the taps and dies, the 3/4 socket sets and the air tools, the hydraulic pullers, the generator, the compresors, the spray guns, the everything.   The beastly children! ,! And to think  that I nurtured a nest of vipers.  18 years of providing and dragging them up to get them out of the door and they come out with that. I've told them that I'll haunt them from the grave if they do that.  And before anyone says ..... if you havent used it for 10 years then chuck it. It aint going in any skip. So the pikeys can clear orf . I wonder what happened to alĺ of the stuff that Fred Dibnah amassed .  Machines and tools that were made to do tasks that no one now knows how to do or even does anymore. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

thats my pokey little shed to sort out. hate having a small shed

1546338123017-1917768756.jpg

1546338157668-175214133.jpg

A couple of weeks ago my neighbours shed was done over by some scumbag & they got in my garden by moving the fence out the concrete posts.. opened my shed & must have thought feck that ... its piled high to the rafters like yours thank god for that as my mower was right in the back of the crap & they clearly couldn't be arsed to empty the shed to get to it??

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

What sort of speeds can you get up to on that bike? I'd wear a helmet just in case!? Must be the tidiest shed in the UK!

I don't go too fast, the ferret isn't keen in the basket on the handle bars!

Before I started tidying it looked like welshreds, couldn't get in the doors!

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Francie said:

Goodman for the pics mate, were ye gona put all your stuff [BANNED TEXT] changing sheds ?

The gear is being trimmed down, probably not much more, but in the new shed with it being purposely smaller everything will have a place instead of it being a dumping ground....That's the plan anyway!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

The gear is being trimmed down, probably not much more, but in the new shed with it being purposely smaller everything will have a place instead of it being a dumping ground....That's the plan anyway!

Maybe send in pics in a years time, might be a difference!