Found the sucker!

Well I did some walking last night.

I moved into the first one I heard barking, that went quite so I played some vixen and he showed up but as soon as that red beam located him he was on to it! He has been educated so that was a flop.

Next place, same thing the red beam spotted it at 400 yds and that was the last of that!

Drove to next farm, got out the car, walked up the drive 200yd and whollop, Charlie at 50 yds! Heart shot he runs another 50 and folds up fifty yards from me. But! I can't get over the fence, stitches are hurting by now and then as I set off for a gate I never marked where he fell!

An hour later! I still had not found him!!

This morning with Jess, five minutes ?

IMG_20181231_101518407.jpg.4cf955f20eaff3293e91384a848e2fb2.jpgoh well, am not perfect, just glad it's dead as a dead thing. Maybe Jess should stay on stand by in the car when I go foxing!

Seen four, shot one with one shot.

The federal Speer bullet loaded WMR round did an excellent job. No tiny entry hole here, good expansion very quickly!

U.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Well I did some walking last night.

I moved into the first one I heard barking, that went quite so I played some vixen and he showed up but as soon as that red beam located him he was on to it! He has been educated so that was a flop.

Next place, same thing the red beam spotted it at 400 yds and that was the last of that!

Drove to next farm, got out the car, walked up the drive 200yd and whollop, Charlie at 50 yds! Heart shot he runs another 50 and folds up fifty yards from me. But! I can't get over the fence, stitches are hurting by now and then as I set off for a gate I never marked where he fell!

An hour later! I still had not found him!!

This morning with Jess, five minutes ?

IMG_20181231_101518407.jpg.4cf955f20eaff3293e91384a848e2fb2.jpgoh well, am not perfect, just glad it's dead as a dead thing. Maybe Jess should stay on stand by in the car when I go foxing!

Seen four, shot one with one shot.

The federal Speer bullet loaded WMR round did an excellent job. No tiny entry hole here, good expansion very quickly!

U.

is the dog whispering in charlies ear,  "At least you haven't got to wear this bloody great big collar. its like a leg iron shackle".

• Haha 1