Found this for sale locally , HW99s .22 had a tin bum kit fitted . 

Theres a silencer as well 

i have been thinking about a springer looking at hatsan 60 and crosman phantom etc then decided why when a 99 is only around £200 new ? 

going to sell my ratcatcher as find loading the pellet fiddley .

956159FD-382A-4451-98FE-E2299F473532.jpeg

• Like 6

No good on the floor, get out there and shoot something! Good choice by all accounts, not owned one myself. Keep us informed how you get on with it and put some pics up on your progress, happy shooting buddy ?

• Like 1

Yeah just need to get some permission ??

Funny thing emailed  a local gunshop as their website was showing a new one in stock ,but it turned out they only had one in their Exeter branch an expected me to go fill paperwork out then wait week for gun to be delivered to them , I was just about to drive to Ringwood today to another gunshop that has a secondhand one am new in stock when I found this one locally . ?

• Like 1

Ive got one off Si that he had a play with, nothing major just a polish and a few tweaks. Its in .177 pal and is sweet as a nut. MUCH better choice than the others you mentioned pal.?

I would confidently take any shot with it that i would have with tx or pro sport etc pal.

With a little help from chairguns data i dropped a rabbit at 60 yards with it, lights straight out with a headshot. 

You WILL NOT be disappointed??

• Like 3
5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah just need to get some permission ??

Funny thing emailed  a local gunshop as their website was showing a new one in stock ,but it turned out they only had one in their Exeter branch an expected me to go fill paperwork out then wait week for gun to be delivered to them , I was just about to drive to Ringwood today to another gunshop that has a secondhand one am new in stock when I found this one locally . ?

I will have a look at that one in Ringwood  ,just down the road from me 

• Like 1