2 hours ago, mackem said:

Traps stateside are normally cheaper than here mickey and I could use them for squirrels in Canada ?

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Traps stateside are normally cheaper than here mickey and I could use them for squirrels in Canada ?

I have bought a lot of traps from the States and found them to be very high quality and cheap but I do not think the trap shown would be ideal for Squirrels certainly not as good as Round  a 3inch body Grip in a Cubby .

5 minutes ago, micky said:

I have bought a lot of traps from the States and found them to be very high quality and cheap but I do not think the trap shown would be ideal for Squirrels certainly not as good as Round  a 3inch body Grip in a Cubby .

I will try and get my hands on some mickey and try them out,will post pics if I get some,happy new year and keep on keeping on ?

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I will try and get my hands on some mickey and try them out,will post pics if I get some,happy new year and keep on keeping on ?

Thank you Mackem  and back at yer , off the  three traps shown I like the one in the wire cubby I would ideal for lofts or out buildings if it was to be marketed over here in the UK I would suggest that it should have a Brown/Green finish because Zinc/ Galv would be gone in minutes out in the Woods of England.

• Like 1
On 31/12/2018 at 11:59, micky said:

Thank you Mackem  and back at yer , off the  three traps shown I like the one in the wire cubby I would ideal for lofts or out buildings if it was to be marketed over here in the UK I would suggest that it should have a Brown/Green finish because Zinc/ Galv would be gone in minutes out in the Woods of England.

These are made over here and available, fourteen acre is one supplier 

• Like 1