What you got planned for New Years eve

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

early night for me I don't drink and cant stand being around people that are pis,ed at new year

Night in with kids  grandkids friends  once they gone bbq  in the dark beer wine roast duck noodles pics lol         

Definitely Arry - them dirty little sex tubs are full of seminal fluid and sweat. ......... I did one lap of a showroom once and caught Chlamydia  

Posted Images

I got to work about half an hour ago - I'm stuck here until 5pm. Then, off home for a nice dinner and, probably a film and a couple of Southern Comforts :thumbs:

I gave up on going out a while ago - drinks are expensive and, there's always some little prick that can handle the sauce.

15 hours ago, 355mlredbull said:

Double time is it ???

i done an emergency repair in the local dentists yesterday morning, because no one wants to work, I earned £820 and was home by 12.30, I was there 4 hours and earned £200 an hour happy new year to me,tonight all my family friends and anyone else I no that have no family or don’t want to spend a fortune on taxi,s will descend on my house, it,s always the same open house for waifs and strays, it,s a season of good will ✌️?❤️

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bath. Chinese. put the wee boy to bed. Few games of Fortnite then a film few cans then hopefully my hole. 

Be surprised how any woman could resist such an evening, think your hole is almost a guarantee mate, ????

• Haha 1

Thought I'd treat myself to a bottle of Captain Morgan's, I'll give that a bit of damage tonight. Feck knows what I'll feel like ferreting tomorrow Lol.

Any way Happy New Year to every body. Wishing you good health, wealth happiness and very good hunting.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

i done an emergency repair in the local dentists yesterday morning, because no one wants to work, I earned £820 and was home by 12.30, I was there 4 hours and earned £200 an hour happy new year to me,tonight all my family friends and anyone else I no that have no family or don’t want to spend a fortune on taxi,s will descend on my house, it,s always the same open house for waifs and strays, it,s a season of good will ✌️?❤️

Don't go back there to get your teeth done or he will ride you with bill ? I felt guilty charging my local dentist 60 quid for a turkey. Your really taking the piss. ???

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Don't go back there to get your teeth done or he will ride you with bill ? I felt guilty charging my local dentist 60 quid for a turkey. Your really taking the piss. ???

I thought I might be taking the piss myself until he said he would loose £7000/£8000 if he was unable to open on Thursday so my bill was a very small price to pay, especially as the plumber that normally does it wanted £600 a day for 2 days to complete the job ????

• Haha 1