What you got planned for New Years eve

So folks what’s you all doing for New Year’s Eve? With my misses working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and me a none drinker we are having a quiet one this year. I’ve still got a late one though as I’ve got to do a couple of pick up and drop offs for a couple of relatives which I don’t really mind.

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

early night for me I don't drink and cant stand being around people that are pis,ed at new year

Night in with kids  grandkids friends  once they gone bbq  in the dark beer wine roast duck noodles pics lol         

Definitely Arry - them dirty little sex tubs are full of seminal fluid and sweat. ......... I did one lap of a showroom once and caught Chlamydia  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Were are you now mackem i will be in bed early or if the sky is good might be worth a flash on some old perm :ninja:

I am in surrey mate,but close enough to get into London quick'ish if the firework display takes my fancy,its all your permission tomorrow night mate ?

• Like 1

The mrs will be working till 5pm then only off the 1st the rest of the family are working as they work for a pub chain im off till the 7th im struggling weather to have a good drink or bet that its going to be quiet wednesday and go out mouching with the dogs 

17 minutes ago, j j m said:

early night for me I don't drink and cant stand being around people that are pis,ed at new year

Thought i was only one lol feel like an alien around here some times when you have to tell folks 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1