Out with the wildcat

Well after all the festivities,  I decided to hit the woods with my .177 fx wildcat hopefully to bag a squirrel or two .

Got to the woods at just gone 8am and me and the dog settled in beside an old oak tree overlooking a few ivy clad  beech trees . Digging out the squirrel  call and giving a few blasts on that eventually a nice size buck squirrel came into view , the dog spotted it first though ! He loves them .

Zapped the squizzer with the range finder 37 yards and dropped it with a JSB to the nogging ☺and a nice retrieve the the dog .? piccy below 

https://i.ibb.co/M6kK4DD/image.jpg

Edited by Gamegetter
Added photo
  • Like 4

Thanks lads for the comments . I love the wildcat never had any so called fx problems at all . Cocks smooth and shoots spot on ☺

Got the synthetic stock camo dipped, added a hugget shroud / moderator , Harris 6-9" swivel bipod , adjustable butt pad and topped of with a Falcon 18+ 4-18 ×44 scope 

Mike

• Like 1
On 29/12/2018 at 14:14, ArchieHood said:

image.jpg.d47e5dda5151a1a241fe46358f4a7e1f.jpg

Archie. F’sake mate. You do have an airgun... ? I thought you just pretended to know your shit.

Absolute modern warfare rig there man. Pimped out. 

What made you get a cat then? Toying with the idea myself... lam one like.

• Haha 1