Galgo Barbucho Patagonico

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d say it’s appealing to many on here, what sort of price should we expect to be paying for a holiday like that???  And do you do any fishing too?

Who the fcuk would wanna go fishing if your scabby lurcher can kill a puma. Imagine the bragging rights. At least 500 pages.

• Haha 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no contents  

last thing you guys want is the kennel club getting there hands on it...cos in 50 years you wont recognise it....

no contents

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Coursing with two dogs for sport survived for like hundreds of yrs , killing with dusty desert  bred dogs lasted like   60 and fkd the sport  ? Champions 

don't rely  think you can say that, because coursing was a casualty of people wanting to ban fox hunting with hounds, I don't however disagree that there is a section of the coursing community we could manage without.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

Perhaps you refer to the picture I posted, that's a DOGALE, a cross between pure Dogo Argentino and Galgo Barbucho.... a total hunting machine, unsurpassable.

That'll be it, I can see owd black neck mincing about his back fields chin full of bean juice frock tucked into y fronts

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

Please get in touch on my business email, telling me what you are after and we'll get back to you with some good stuff.

E-mail: info@wahchadero.com

Thanks,

Valerio

No ballpark figure for a puma hunt and a couple of rhea over 2 weeks?

15 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Was asked twice last season if I’d sell mine and both lads hadn’t even seen him run, lol. 

That's nothing new, I've known of stinkers buying dogs to relieve their boredom for half a day, ability was never an issue the dog's were passed on regardless

• Like 1