Galgo Barbucho Patagonico

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I would like to see a pic of that,i thought they would have been a bit of a handful,must be incredible watching a dog run one ?

you tube, Dogs hunting ostrich.Sorry don't know how to do a link mackem..?..

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no contents  

last thing you guys want is the kennel club getting there hands on it...cos in 50 years you wont recognise it....

no contents

Posted Images

1 hour ago, two crows said:

if it takes more than 1 dog to get something done you shunt be doing it imho.

Recon a few hound men and a few big game hunting dog owners might say something different there bud,but i get what you ment ✌️..

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, fireman said:

Recon a few hound men and a few big game hunting dog owners might say something different there bud,but i get what you ment ✌️..

Coursing with two dogs for sport survived for like hundreds of yrs , killing with dusty desert  bred dogs lasted like   60 and fkd the sport  ? Champions 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Wahchadero said:

We have Rhea down here, quite different to the ostrich. Even though a single dog can take down one of these big chickens, I like going out with 3 or more.... keeping the ideal hunting pack around 5 dogs.

We always carry a knife to finish top needed, that said is very common that a good dog quickly do the kill himself. We don't like too much of messing around unless we carry young dogs to be trained with us (let them have a couple of good bites so can learn the job and the animal), a quick kill is what we aim for.

Do you make a catch every day you go out on rhea?One...two...five,how many?How often do you get puma?