Chris Packham CBE

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

One of the greatest things he,s done for England is to f**k off and live in France which I believe he has been doing for several years so not even a uk resident, maybe he should pop round a few of his neighbours houses and ask them to stop drowning goldfinch,s in alcohol before frying them up I,m sure they would be as understanding as us brits and issue him with a similar top award, just before setting his house on fire and sending him back to we’re he came from the prick  

thick the queens just trying to entice the lispy cnut back so she can lock him in the tower?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d like to take this opportunity to dedicate my days shooting to Chris Packham CBE, you have been an inspiration to me to carry on championing the sport I love, best wishes, Stav ??

Recognised in the New Years honours, what a f*cking joke, bit hypocritical of him to accept it from a family who have a long history in country sports, id like to dedicate every pheasant I drop out of

Who cares the Honours list has been a f***ing joke for decade's. Very very few are deserving of the title and those few are the only ones I'd show any respect to. Getting an honour for kicki

Posted Images

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Who cares the Honours list has been a f***ing joke for decade's.

Very very few are deserving of the title and those few are the only ones I'd show any respect to.

Getting an honour for kicking a ball about or singing some songs.

Lot of pish

Exact same row I had with the lads in work today when they said about Kane and southgate

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Who cares the Honours list has been a f***ing joke for decade's.

Very very few are deserving of the title and those few are the only ones I'd show any respect to.

Getting an honour for kicking a ball about or singing some songs.

Lot of pish

4 hours ago, cragman said:

CBE...Certified Bell End ?

I was only just thinking the same thing.

Man deserves a break. Jimmy Saville got recognition from the royals. Rape charity, molested kids live on tv. Had his own office in the poor boys home and liked fcuking corpses in the morgue and had xmas dinner with thatcher. Too be fair Jim will fix it is hard beat unless somebody rapes the queen. 

Maybe his 'condition' causes him to crave 'acceptance' but its a shame that liars and inhumane people (in fact anyone from the BBC) are offered any or even the  ''Could Be Egregious' award.

When we leave Europe maybe (please) someone will tag him as an undesirable alien - because of his CBE.

Happy New Year to all.

Edited by KES2