Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, si brown said:

it was one of the first in the country and I'm sure all the initial probs/niggles have been sorted now.... still prefer a hw100 but thats just me👍

 

The 100 is virtually bomb proof, but a bit on the heavy side for my liking, very good though.    If the 110 addressed some of the weight issues then fine, but it does need to be reliable!

Whilst I love a decent wood stock, I have to say plastic is the way forward!

:thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, philpot said:

They are rubberized beech stocks

Oh dear, that's torn it!   Why not real plastic? :hmm::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Deker said:

Oh dear, that's torn it!   Why not real plastic? :hmm::thumbs:

Why not make the hw100 shorter and lighter

and called it a super carbine

like bsa did with the r10

the mag on the 110 is a pain to load into the breach

and i dont like the feel of the stock

and why the hell have they brought out a carbine one

when the 110 is shorter than a hw100 carbine in the first place

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

O and to answer your question deker

they must of had a load of seconds stocks

so covered them in rubber better than throwing them away lol

which is what they should of done with the hole rifle 🤣

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Why not make the hw100 shorter and lighter

and called it a super carbine

like bsa did with the r10

the mag on the 110 is a pain to load into the breach

and i dont like the feel of the stock

and why the hell have they brought out a carbine one

when the 110 is shorter than a hw100 carbine in the first place

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

O and to answer your question deker

they must of had a load of seconds stocks

so covered them in rubber better than throwing them away lol

which is what they should of done with the hole rifle 🤣

 

 

Oh dear, I guess you're not impressed with the 110!!

:o

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well you may be right there Deker but there again I am sure in time our Jim could possibly change his mind............................those Impacts are bloody awful !!!!!!!

😍😉Phil

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, philpot said:

Well you may be right there Deker but there again I am sure in time our Jim could possibly change his mind............................those Impacts are bloody awful !!!!!!!

😍😉Phil

And he said the same about the HW100 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/12/2018 at 04:00, bigmac 97kt said:

Why not make the hw100 shorter and lighter

and called it a super carbine

like bsa did with the r10

the mag on the 110 is a pain to load into the breach

and i dont like the feel of the stock

and why the hell have they brought out a carbine one

when the 110 is shorter than a hw100 carbine in the first place

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

O and to answer your question deker

they must of had a load of seconds stocks

so covered them in rubber better than throwing them away lol

which is what they should of done with the hole rifle 🤣

 

 

You don't like them then mate lol. ATB.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×