dirty scumbags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought the piss would of wore off by now but clearly not, started as a thread about labour bringing in more anti hunting laws moved onto someone’s username and sexual prowess then onto a persons drin

First off liner of 2019 in the making . Ive  been part of this internet slagging and by f**k you don’t half feel a twat in the cold light of day .lol.

It’s because Micky is a sour old pissed up drunk that no one likes and he has to scrounge days ferreting if the legendary JIM 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Says who? ?  an who says I not done it? ?

truthfully tho Iv had a few 60s couple 70s an jacked one night on 81? doing the ton is not as easy as soon may think an tbh it was the breaks in between the bunnies that jacked me? getting up again after being sat doing rabbits whilst dog gets its breath back is hard work??

Don I know a travler lad who went up there with a half whippet  1/4 spaniel 1/4 beddy and had 60 odd on lamp , I also no another lad who whent up had 40 + and they both said the hardest part of the night was carrying the rabbits up and down the hills to the car and then going up again to carry on , 

anyway 81 don’t make you a legend you need 100 ???

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An yet your still arguin ? whilst yous are all arguin over nowt have any of yous been to see mick c yet?? Ye know the guy yous all had your knickers in a twist about a few what’s ago? Dog thief ain’t he? Or is it easier to pick ye target from the comfort of ye living room??

You getting comfort off Mickey at yours??? ? ffs man admits to pinching dogs FOR NO REASON, post pics that’s hes posted weeks before and you have him in your house ???ffs some company you keep lad??

Edited by Crackers
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You jumping to conclusions again ? that’s quite serious mate should maybe get help? 

why is that there’s been no more mention of the dog thief but lots of aggro towards an ole man( who is actually tickling me feet at bottom of couch jist now?

is it because use the dog thief who actually fcuked yous over aint 70??

Or the dog their moved??? Got wonder mucky a big story teller.. so probably keeps same company so over and out you deserve each other ?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You jumping to conclusions again ? that’s quite serious mate should maybe get help? 

why is that there’s been no more mention of the dog thief but lots of aggro towards an ole man( who is actually tickling me feet at bottom of couch jist now?

is it because use the dog thief who actually fcuked yous over aint 70??

Simple really don it was the wrong Micky, a lad on mockers asked Micky if he was the same Micky who stole the dog , and he said yes so he got the shit ( as us expect when someone admits their a dog thief ) 

the mick who did nick the dog ran and jumped over his back yard when the lads whent for there dog back , they whent back couple times and his missus said he didn’t live there no more . 

• Like 1