dirty scumbags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought the piss would of wore off by now but clearly not, started as a thread about labour bringing in more anti hunting laws moved onto someone’s username and sexual prowess then onto a persons drin

First off liner of 2019 in the making . Ive  been part of this internet slagging and by f**k you don’t half feel a twat in the cold light of day .lol.

It’s because Micky is a sour old pissed up drunk that no one likes and he has to scrounge days ferreting if the legendary JIM 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll deffo be asking what was said. But I imagine a lot was said in them pm’s an threats given, have you seen the pm’s??

No i havent seen any pm's but mud has been on here for yrs and seems a decent lad who doesent lye.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But they was wrong when they said he was thief an only now mentioned that stiff after days into an argument ?

It's not my argument so I will leave it there.im off out with the dogs in a bit.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But they was wrong when they said he was thief an only now mentioned that stiff after days into an argument ?

No one was wrong don mud asked him he said yea ,, that don’t make him wrong that means Micky admits to been someone he wasn’t t. You give someone shit calling them a Pedo because his mates said which socks picked you up on it but but now your saying we’re wrong for giving a lad shit who admited that they stole a dog and messaged a lad asking him if he had a  young sister !!!  

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Same here no my argument I just found it mental that folk were saying they were genuinely gonna slap a man at 70??

Being 70 don't give micky a free pass to act the c**t though....there's banter and then there's shit you just don't come out with....and asking members about young girls is one of them. I'd be virtually lynched and ran off the forum if it was me and rightfully so

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Same here no my argument I just found it mental that folk were saying they were genuinely gonna slap a man at 70??

Don I couldn’t give a f**k how old he is if he saying personal shit bout my family then he could be 17 or 70 ...

if a nonce moved in next door to you and he was 70 you saying you wouldn’t say owt cuz he 70 ..get ta f**k 

3 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Being 70 don't give micky a free pass to act the c**t though....there's banter and then there's shit you just don't come out with....and asking members about young girls is one of them. I'd be virtually lynched and ran off the forum if it was me and rightfully so

To right . Guys in sulting my mum who’s in really bad health pm my mates asking if he got any young sisters ... guys a f***ing wrong in 

He is still being called a thief, grass an now a nonce after yous know it’s not true tho, let’s see these pm’s tho I wanna see Micky aslong for an underage lass, then I’ll say my bit?

I ain’t called him a thief or a grass so your wrong there 

I wouldn’t be slapping a 70 year ole for nowt, if they beasted me kids them a slap would be last thing in me mind but until a 70 year ole actually does then they are safe. What did he say about your family that you’ve took so personally, did you insult him??im at work an am done here till somebody proves the guy a grass a thief or what ever, jus goin round In circles

Muds not on her now but Micky is reading the post so ask him show you what he sent as for what he said about my famil it was about my mother who is ill ( and I don’t mean a cold ) I never once said anything about his family or any other memebers family as it’s something you just don’t do , his little girlfriend Jim tried it as well and he got told the same but then ran away moaning to mods to ban us .

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where did I say you? 

Couple post back you said “ he been called a thief and a grass and a pearo when yous” ..... by you saying yous and replying to I’m sure that means your implying I’m one of them  “yous”