What’s the best tracker system to use ?

whitefeet4190

42 minutes ago, C.green said:

I think everyone has there preferences ive used all three myself on bushers and lurchers but mainly lurchers. They all have downsides n upsides.

Go on then mate. Give a review of them all for us I’ve got a beagle puppy that I may need one for in the future so having the knowledge early would be a good idea ??

6 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Go on then mate. Give a review of them all for us I’ve got a beagle puppy that I may need one for in the future so having the knowledge early would be a good idea ??

Not for me mate what does me might not do you id get out with folks who got them. Let ya own eyes judge thats what i did and in the end was talked into buying the only one i hadnt seen in the flesh done the job for what i needed.

5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Not for me mate what does me might not do you id get out with folks who got them. Let ya own eyes judge thats what i did and in the end was talked into buying the only one i hadnt seen in the flesh done the job for what i needed.

I’ll strap an iPhone to the f****r and use “find my iPhone” app, that should do the trick. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I have a spaniel x beagle but does hunt a bit more like the beagle 

I’ve just got a Beagle puppy. She’s just under 3 month. Nose always to the floor. She’s just started running her nose into brambles and stuff now and started to follow her own nose rather than following the other dogs. Do fancy a Beagle Spaniel aswel. Could be my next addition to the pack that then I’m done...honest ????

19 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Garmin Astro 430 with a T5 mini collar from gps4us speak to them on the live chat ask them to send it as a repair so you won’t have to pay uk tax works straight out the box if you decide to get one send me a pm and I’ll run through it with you ?

Look smart as f**k just had a look now