Be careful who you vote for!

wyeman

How could any right thinking person vote for the labour party when they believe if someone gets caught hunting a fox they deserve a 5 year prison sentence, strange they don't feel has strong about the grooming gangs that have ruined the lives of young white girls in this country.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

How could any right thinking person vote for the labour party when they believe if someone gets caught hunting a fox they deserve a 5 year prison sentence, strange they don't feel has strong about the grooming gangs that have ruined the lives of young white girls in this country.

Well said,what are they thinking when a dog chasing a fox warrants prison time but hundreds maybe thousands of kids getting raped and prostituted by certain ethnicities are overlooked for fear of causing offence.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

They would then with out doubt go after shooting and fishing .This present labour party are a threat to our freedoms what little we have of those in the present .

Their policy also states banning the rearing of pheasants for shooting 

9 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

The end part of the report that’s states wildlife crime could Get you a 5 year prison sentence for the most heinous wildlife crime was made by a government spokesman, labour are not in government this was made by the conservative spokesmen, if your caught let’s say with a lurcher and a dead fox,fox has bitten the dog quite bad and fox is dead you could be charged with wildlife & cruelty crimes.i wouldn’t believe most of what the pro hunt say as they have only one agenda and that’s mounted fox hunting, 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2018 at 13:44, walshie said:

Someone must have voted them in or we wouldn't have the ban in the first place.

Agreed, I wonder how many dog lads voted labour up to the ban because they’ve always voted labour and they didn’t like the conservatives for what thatcher did. This happened in my area, everyone voted labour and still do because Of the coal mines yet they don’t know what they’re actually voting for.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, rob284 said:

Agreed, I wonder how many dog lads voted labour up to the ban because they’ve always voted labour and they didn’t like the conservatives for what thatcher did. This happened in my area, everyone voted labour and still do because Of the coal mines yet they don’t know what they’re actually voting for.

If you had done 12 months on strike because of a conservative government would you vote for them?.

There’s lots of anti conservatives that’s why they don’t have the stomach to repeal the hunting bill, they know they wouldn’t win the vote, so for me there’s no difference in conservatives or labour neither will change the bill but one of them will always look after money people.if you had of done 12 months on strike with £1 a day picket money your thoughts I am sure would be different.