What’s the difference between average and very good dogs

Yes I know Jim have known him for quite a few years was up his house the other night. We were looking at pictures of snipe and his other dogs he's still as bloody keen as ever he's always out and about. He's a good laugh and you can have a good crack with him. 

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me I like to turn up on a field like an Apache gunship. I flick into scan mode using the red beam to highlight any potential targets. One detected 80yard! I prime my four legged missile which also

To tell you the truth I come from a pretty crap family lol and had nothing and no help whatsoever and have worked very hard in life for myself and am comfortable/happy and it gives me a buzz to help p

About 25 "likes" and a few good photos

Posted Images

On 01/01/2019 at 19:30, bird said:

you know jim fro m up your way then, i had many nights lamping  with him , when he had old snipe , i used work old Bryn then my 1x collie x grey , we had plenty of good bags back then, jim still  as keen as ever, he got new pup now from , think its from snipe  breeding .

Any idea how the pup he has now is bred? I’ve a bitch here at nearly 8 out of snipe that’s doing her job very well and a pup out of her Just getting going

atb sci