First cross bull grey

After a bit of thought I have promised the black and white pup I kept to Busher100. I think the first cross will suit what I do better , ace is also a first cross and suits me well. The is being sent over to him after the new year. I wish him all the luck with the pup. I have decided to go down a different route and a friend of mine offered me a dog pup out of a very well bred first cross litter. Here’s his breeding. He is 9 weeks old.

8C86D8B4-4A7F-458F-9452-44835AC7B9BB.jpeg

AFDBCCE5-F6D3-477A-81C0-8B28D3B04383.jpeg

6E04D0E5-F9CE-43EF-8C80-09D14303C8AD.jpeg

• Like 14

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 15 weeks now .. he’s flying up and has a good long back, Greta temperament to. Very happy with him so far.

Broken to ferrets now. I’m very happy with him so far. Very intelligent pup. He’s very settled and seems eager to please. Can’t ask for much more at his age. 

12 weeks now, growing away nicely 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 'sully' said:

After a bit of thought I have promised the black and white pup I kept to Busher100. I think the first cross will suit what I do better , ace is also a first cross and suits me well. The is being sent over to him after the new year. I wish him all the luck with the pup. I have decided to go down a different route and a friend of mine offered me a dog pup out of a very well bred first cross litter. Here’s his breeding. He is 9 weeks old.

8C86D8B4-4A7F-458F-9452-44835AC7B9BB.jpeg

AFDBCCE5-F6D3-477A-81C0-8B28D3B04383.jpeg

6E04D0E5-F9CE-43EF-8C80-09D14303C8AD.jpeg

you gone off the 1x whippet x pit  then, what did you want more size/ strength  in your dogs then going to a 1x pit x grey ?  some 2nd- 3rd gen 1x pit x greys are  racey  and strong, nice pup  what size will it make  24-26 in  60-70lb   

I still have my bull whippet pal, I have a plan in my head but we’ll see how things go first pal, just prefer the first crosses myself. I seem to hell better with them and they suitthe type of ground and work I do. I’d say he’ll be 25/26 tts pal. By having the two first crosses of different sizes I’ll be able to work most types of ground. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...