What's on your Xmas dinner table

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brussel bubble breakfast fit for a king ??

His plug sockets are surprised by it as well

I like looking at pictures of food the same as I like looking at pictures of tits and ass, dogs and motorbikes. ?.

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Same for me. Decorations away. Walk. Beers.

going to leave our tree up til after new year

still got that cheese,smoked ham and plenty of beers to hit still

to fckn cold to walk the dogs,minus 22c and with wind chill close to minus 30c,dogs will have to wait til wednesday -4c

i could kill a damn curry

missus just baking turkey veg pie and mash tatties

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i could kill a damn curry

HOT!!!Are there any decent curry houses local ted?I had a beautiful lamb massaman a couple of days back in a thai restaurant,the meat fell from the bone.

IMG_20181116_195808.jpg

IMG_20181114_200605.jpg

IMG_20181119_122906.jpg

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

bastward

me drooling into me cornflakes

Its ok mate,i am eating celery and humus dip at the moment then going to the gym,i am paying for those currys,a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Haddock duck eggs and the last of the Xmas bubble 

CF9C9FF4-03DC-4D01-BC4D-462EF36B8095.jpeg

Happy new Year mate, still not sure about the fish and eggs thing. Lol. And yea it was wheaty Bangs this morning.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

They look like some culinary magazine pics,i am sure he is a foodie blogger in real life ?

Lol  I use I phone 5. Although there is better about I don’t use the slr scince photobucket wanted money    and I do take pics that go on food site my mrs cooks food for a living and I cook food for her to sell and the pics generate hungry people to buy our food  on a daily basis we know when a pic hits the button as the phone rings off the hook with orders ?thers a button on the phone turns pics grey copper etc I use vivid for food  atb 

67D90478-10D4-405E-B211-B3AF995B5718.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

I had an inkling you were something to do with online food,when I take a pic of kobe beed and lobster thermadore it would look like crap,if you took a pic of a bowl of gruel it would look like sex on a plate ? Happy new year mate,hope you have a great 2019,i really do.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I had an inkling you were something to do with online food,when I take a pic of kobe beed and lobster thermadore it would look like crap,if you took a pic of a bowl of gruel it would look like sex on a plate ? Happy new year mate,hope you have a great 2019,i really do.

Cheers Mack same to  you and all , some foods and bad light just can’t make it look good  we be selling western Indian food next year but curry’s etc not easy to look good in pic most of it looks like dog sick lol  , got a few foodie fly guides  in Florida whose family etc in catering they take some class pics with the macro lens , as Well as fish pics 

B7C11E00-CEF2-4DDD-AA1A-5CC7FDC94FC7.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2