Seeing whats about

big napper

I haven’t noticed loads being turned out on here. The usual lads that breed do so for their mates and to keep a couple back for themselves. 

When I was looking I had a few offers and they were all from decent lads who were breeding for the right reasons. Can’t ask any fairer than the offer from foxpack if that’s the type you are looking for. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Keeper mate of ours from glasgow is using our half beagle half cocker dog on his beagle x spaniel bitch end of season ,same thing applies  ,if you want a pup you donate money to charity that's all ,

Great gesture that no charge just money to charity, fair play to you mate 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, neil b said:

Great gesture that no charge just money to charity, fair play to you mate 

Cheers mate,my granddaughter goes for open heart surgery in January and a very good mate of mine which is also a keeper has donated half of his money off a litter of top spaniels to the ward she is going on ,great gesture ,there is some top fellas out there 

• Like 16
2 hours ago, white van man said:

I haven’t noticed loads being turned out on here. The usual lads that breed do so for their mates and to keep a couple back for themselves. 

When I was looking I had a few offers and they were all from decent lads who were breeding for the right reasons. Can’t ask any fairer than the offer from foxpack if that’s the type you are looking for. 

Trust me there is plenty about, I've got a 8yr old dog and never let anyone use him or used him myself and he's seen more graft than a hell of a lot of the shit out there, even one of my pals bred out of the two shittest dogs I've seen which I told him ! Got 350 a pup lol, Only breed for when your in need. I bred a litter of beagle spaniels and gifted them all away to mates cost me a small fortune, didn't have the heart to sell them. Two here now flying. Seen a lot of graft for there age and going well. No point breeding for the sakes of it, to make a name for yourself  or to make ££££££. Not for me !!! Fuk the attention 

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FKOF said:

Trust me there is plenty about, I've got a 8yr old dog and never let anyone use him or used him myself and he's seen more graft than a hell of a lot of the shit out there, even one of my pals bred out of the two shittest dogs I've seen which I told him ! Got 350 a pup lol, Only breed for when your in need. I bred a litter of beagle spaniels and gifted them all away to mates cost me a small fortune, didn't have the heart to sell them. Two here now flying. Seen a lot of graft for there age and going well. No point breeding for the sakes of it, to make a name for yourself  or to make ££££££. Not for me !!! Fuk the attention 

Why say ote then

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
11 hours ago, FKOF said:

???