Russell pups comeing on nicely

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys al do the same as everbody else rear the pups up the best a can and hopefully they will turn out   there first ratting will be in a couple of months al let u no how they get on 

Well there is a lot more that could be said but like him or not Eddie was a decent bloke when he talked about his past ..I did judge some shows for him and he tried telling me this ones the best and t

Posted Images

Well donnyc thats the first time av met david hardcome so a can only take the man at his word am no about to start mis calling anybody a drove fae scotland to buy the pups and am happy with and he seemed a genuine guy a spent a good hour talking to him before a drove back home home  for some reason there is always guys on the want to dig up dirt on somebody am no intrested in that a take guys the way a find them so al no put nothing else up about the pups am no getting involved wi nothing about other men and what folk say about them 

• Like 5

As a said donny am no on here to argue or miss call anybody a only put photos of ma pups up if its causeing trouble or stirring up storys of something aye no nothing about a would rather no post anything and leave the talk to onther folk mate am just no interested av been in the hunting game for over 40 years and am no about to get involved wi anything as a said a drove down picked the pups and happy wi them as far as am concerned that it anybody that wants to say anything about david hardcome thats up to them mate a took the guy at face value that all anybody can do  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, donnyc said:

Anyone wants the true story ask Jane Chapman . Knew Eddie 40 odd years  but what happened was a shit thing to do . Read into it what you will  I know as Jane rang me 

I personally don’t think you should have said anything on who sold the pups unless you were prepared to tell the whole story,the lads come on here with good intentions for you to cast doubt in his mind.

• Like 1

He has no doubt to have his pups were bred  out of one of the bitches that ended up at Harcomes.Doubt that harcome knows the true story himself . The two that ended up at his were themselves in pup . But  the two posted about on here are two young to be those pups .People need to get the right info as Jane did the breeding for quite some time as Eddie wasn’t allowed to

10 hours ago, the cobra said:

Donnyc ma son i  law took a photo of myself and david hardcome on his camera a could post the photo up tomorrow of us and the pups when a picked them up is there some way u dont belive thats where the pups are from 

Cobra all the best with your pups mate I brought a wee bitch up to Scotland about 18 years ago of eddies breeding and she turned into a good wee bitch worked for 12 year