1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

The unit looks very atn like ! Still strong money , I thought it would be a lot less than the listed price, out of my price range until I get some money back in !

Yes I was hoping for it to be a lot cheaper ,I must admit  . First of I was told about £1000 than around £2000 ,but more like £3000 now , This Pulsar price now

• Like 1
6 hours ago, villaman said:

Yes I was hoping for it to be a lot cheaper ,I must admit  . First of I was told about £1000 than around £2000 ,but more like £3000 now , This Pulsar price now

at that price id rather pay a few quid more and get the pulsar reliability and guarantee 

• Like 1
On 23/12/2018 at 09:25, villaman said:

All that money for a Chinese job.. my opinion not worth it, stick with a Pulsar 17 micron, 50mm lens, packed with features and a 3 year UK warranty from an established brand, basically very similar money, they will not sell well in the UK IMO... limited mounting, no recording, etc.. plus if you come to sell, your not going  to have a high demand for it or get as much back as the above..

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 13:34, Cliff Ray said:

New thermals are arriving next week built to the same specs as the old Drone...... 50mm and 75mm lens with 384 and 640 sensor options. More details and pricing very soon...

Let us know what they are like when they come

• 2 weeks later...