Horseback Hunting with Dogs and Knife

You make some interesting points,

I totally agree with the issue of absence of nature in people’s lives and believe the resulting stresses of modern living is an example of it , 

how do you find the Dogo as a catch dog and is the breed over there still as usefull as it was intended , 

trying to read between the lines here, do you offer hunting trips or just keep that many horses for personal use 

well come to the nut house  mate , great 1st post and pics  , keep them coming , like the  just dogs and man/horse /knife  brill that . was the puma killed by you with knife , or did the dogs finish it off , either way respect to both dog and man, and we get worked up about  19 lb fox lol    , well done mate   , 

• Like 2

Patagonia is on my bucket list,great pics,i have a mountain lion hunt with hounds booked for next year,i did actually contact a guy in argentina who does mountain lion hunts but the cats in general were smaller than those further north,yours looks quite nice though ?