1 hour ago, wilbur foxhound said:

At what distance are these rifles accurate up to,a lad I know has a rifle similar looking to yours am sure he said it was called a Henry would that be right

Yes, Henry repeating arms.

Originally built around the Erma leveraction of Germany and now expanded with similar designs of Marlin and Browning BL series.

Accurate for what is the next question?

My first Winchester in 30/30 I use to regularly shoot crows and rabbits to 150yards.

Forget the words tactical and sniper and replace with " comes up like a shotgun".

They fly to the shoulder and track a moving target naturally.

This was my last leveraction, a Winchester legacy in 357m. I could down load it for small game.

SAM_1132_zps2fc8e0bd.jpgDSCN1020_zps77c6b639.jpg

DSCN1020_zps77c6b639.jpg

Or have it zipping along for up to 150yd fox shooting.

retrievertia003_zpsda9ccdc5.jpg.

U.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 1

nice looking u/levers.love my little henry in .357 mag.only shot about 200 rounds through mine in last couple of days.will have to practice more.recently shot out to 100y yards with mine and it did about 3.5inch group for 50 shots.would need a lot more load development if i shot 100y regular.great fun guns and very versatile,liking the little magnum calibre more and more

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Alsone said:

Lovely guns, but how did you get 30 for fox? I'm guessing these are deer authorised and AOLQ?

I told them I want it for fox. The good reason was I shoot in woodland alot with twigs everywhere and 224 and 243 bullets are being deflected to easily and risking wounding. Shots tend to be to far for a shotgun. I need a little added bullet weight and moderate velocity.

I had 30/30, 308 and 357 all for fox (and deer). Eventually I lost that ground and where I am now there are more walkers so I volunteered to surrender the CF for the rimfire and am no worse of for it.

Give them a good reason and they are off the hook! Just doesn't work so well for a longrifle due to illegal home office guidelines!

I do miss them occasionally but have many many fond memories.

bloodcard020.jpg

scotfox001.jpg

• Like 1