Winchester SX3 3.5'' Composite 12g Shotgun / Valuation Please

Hi all.

I was just wondering If any of you guys could give me a rough estimation on how much my Winchester 12G SX3 3.5'' Composite Shotgun could be worth. I bought the gun from new a few years ago and It has only been used a few times. In fact, It's spent the last 2 years In the gun cabinet. It's basically as new.

Regards,

John ?

today005-1.jpg

today006.jpg

Edited by mjr88

Why you selling it mate? Got to be one of the best semi-autos out there. I'm not a fan of synthetic stocks, but other than that, it's a cracking gun for anyone to buy.. World's fastest firing shotgun.

Edited by Alsone

Thanks for the replies lads.

Alsone,  I'm just thinking about selling at the moment because the permission I had to use the shotgun has been sold on and I have nowhere else to use It at present. And If I do sell the SX3 I will probably use the money and buy an FAC air rifle for that bit of extra range down at my stables permission,

John ?

• Like 1

3 points were mentioning here:

1. Those are gunshops so retail prices with warranty not private sale.

2. The lower most prices are new. It's the uppers that are 2nd hand but bear in mind point 1.

3. The red receiver version is most likely worth more as it's the performance version (personally I doubt there's any discernible difference to anybody not trying to break world records with the gun!), but having said that, from memory, the "performance" SX3 costs a few hundred more new. From a user, not valuation perspective, I'd be very happy to own either.

BTW, John, by all means sell if you need the money. However, remember there is no requirement of having a permission to shoot over, to own a shotgun.

• Like 1

Paid £799 for mine new 2 years ago so private you may get 650 but dont go near a shop theyl offer buttons and you can keep this for clay bashing or get a basc guest ticket and go wildfowling .As Alsone says u dont need land for a sgc as theres plenty of places to use it atb