Nitesite issue

I think I have already said a little about the problem I have with one of my Nitesite units but a short story so far. My Viper has been as good as gold and is used more on shorter range ratting sessions until about 6 weeks ago, the screen suddenly stopped working. I checked everything when I got home to confirm it was the screen only at fault. Nitesite wanted £160 to replace the screen WTF, they cost about £10 on ebay so fcuk that.

My shooting partner knew someone who did various electronic repairs who said he could sort it................................................now he can't, I suspect he has not even tried but hey ho.

So now I do still have my Nitesite Wolf which is cracking but I found the Viper simply better at closer range with a more flexible control on the amount of light used but I have no way of sorting the Viper as I am not any good at all with repairing this sort of thing, just not me soooooooooooooooooooooo is there anyone here who could fix it for me and I will of course pay them but please not £160, the old pension is bent over trying to pay for Xmas.

Just a thought chaps as there are some very clever people among us (not me however) who could get my little Viper back into use again.

Phil

53 minutes ago, philpot said:

I think I have already said a little about the problem I have with one of my Nitesite units but a short story so far. My Viper has been as good as gold and is used more on shorter range ratting sessions until about 6 weeks ago, the screen suddenly stopped working. I checked everything when I got home to confirm it was the screen only at fault. Nitesite wanted £160 to replace the screen WTF, they cost about £10 on ebay so fcuk that.

My shooting partner knew someone who did various electronic repairs who said he could sort it................................................now he can't, I suspect he has not even tried but hey ho.

So now I do still have my Nitesite Wolf which is cracking but I found the Viper simply better at closer range with a more flexible control on the amount of light used but I have no way of sorting the Viper as I am not any good at all with repairing this sort of thing, just not me soooooooooooooooooooooo is there anyone here who could fix it for me and I will of course pay them but please not £160, the old pension is bent over trying to pay for Xmas.

Just a thought chaps as there are some very clever people among us (not me however) who could get my little Viper back into use again.

Phil

Jim could fix it for you ,but his dead 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

Someone who replaces the screens on mobile phones should be able to help...

Or anyone who makes nigh vision units close by you?

• Thanks 1