Been a pleasure

I know it's shit ive gotta sell up to get a new place be only thing to keep my head straight but gotta be done too much hassle and stress with her indoors so getting my own place going to kill me leaving the kids but be better in the long run i hope.

I know it makes my stomach churn thinking about it but we're only human and can only take so much before enough is enough. I'll ask a mate if I can borrow his rifle to get out but the priest is my bond and half first month rent took me long enough to get the bleeding thing between kids birthdays and Xmas then it's had to go hell of a lot quicker than it took to get it ...... I'll keep a catty though haha

Edited by flynndog
  • Sad 1

Best of luck FD :good:.

When times get a little better, get a 95 or whatever and get back out in the wilds again.

Getting out there is one of the greatest releases from everyday life.

atvb   Mark.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mark williams said:

Best of luck FD :good:.

When times get a little better, get a 95 or whatever and get back out in the wilds again.

Getting out there is one of the greatest releases from everyday life.

atvb   Mark.

Be a long while before i get another gun I'm starting from scratch again with house guessing well over 12 month. I know what you mean when I'm out it's like everything disappears in life 

Keep an eye out in the freeads and post office windows near you, a Remington Express or Pestcontroller, an SMK XS19, or something similar, ie cheap but actually useable, can sometimes be picked up cheaply! 

Hope it all gets right quickly.

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 1
On 24/12/2018 at 09:16, secretagentmole said:

Keep an eye out in the freeads and post office windows near you, a Remington Express or Pestcontroller, an SMK XS19, or something similar, ie cheap but actually useable, can sometimes be picked up cheaply! 

Hope it all gets right quickly.

I know there not bad the xs19 but be a while before I even get anything as cheap as that proper f****d at min but kids have had a good Xmas that's all that matters 

• Like 4