Bought this unit and have put it behind a side winder 

the mag down to 4 or 6 x side parallax to focus no problem 

Srx on top  flood to spot to suit . but no matter what I do I can't get a decent clear image like the ones on u tube or any where as good as Ian B videos 

where am I going wrong ! 

any  ideas please 

dave 

Yeh like Pav said.. mount the unit to the rifle, adjust the rear eye dioptre unit the icons are sharp, you can fine tune that slightly also later on.... then use the barrel focus ring underneath to get the crosshairs pin sharp and use the scopes side focus to adjust focus of your target at whatever range your shooting at... Once setup you only need to use your side parallax from then on..

On 20/12/2018 at 19:28, David.evans said:

Bought this unit and have put it behind a side winder 

the mag down to 4 or 6 x side parallax to focus no problem 

Srx on top  flood to spot to suit . but no matter what I do I can't get a decent clear image like the ones on u tube or any where as good as Ian B videos 

where am I going wrong ! 

any  ideas please 

dave 

David, you will find that to get a excellent image on the addon, the parrelex on your scope will only need to be on low, try it first as a spotter, focus in using the barrel, no mag on the digital screen  ! Then mount it to your scope, Re focus to your reticle,  try it at say 50yrds first, your parrelex will either need to be on (20yrds or infinity) scope dependent! I've got 1 & use it on my airmax 4-16x50 & airmax 3-9x40 , and only need to focus the screen & centre the reticle, if swapping between scopes ! I absolutely love mine , it's the only night vision I've ever got on with, hope this helps my old mate , all the best Sean

• Like 2

Sorted lads just got back in 

and what a difference 

turned the brightness down to 2 , done what was suggested RESULT

dopie git I am couldn't see fuc all till I pressed my eye tight on the rubber at he back

what a difference 

didn't get nowt ' tho I zeroed the 17 at 100 bang on the Penny

then put the unit on and kept missing , next time I'm out I'll zero with the pard on the back 

thanks lads 

Dave 

8 hours ago, David.evans said:

Sorted lads just got back in 

and what a difference 

turned the brightness down to 2 , done what was suggested RESULT

dopie git I am couldn't see fuc all till I pressed my eye tight on the rubber at he back

what a difference 

didn't get nowt ' tho I zeroed the 17 at 100 bang on the Penny

then put the unit on and kept missing , next time I'm out I'll zero with the pard on the back 

thanks lads 

Dave 

Wouldn't of thought attaching the pard would make a change to your POI? 

• Like 1

If the parallax is adjusted correctly on your scope for the range you are shooting it will make no difference, but if you don't and you also don't mount the 007 squarely to the scope  it will have the same issue as moving your head position with just the normal scope.