Just read a few newsreports on the murders,doesnt sound terrorist related,not one single allah akbar uttered apparently,and the girls had rejected their advances that's a big slur to muzzie men who feel its an affront to their honour,slight them and they take it bad,sounds like a sexual assault that took a totally wrong turn.

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If that's the case Mackem why would they video it?

Id say they sexual predators with Terrorist views.?

Sexual predators first then,maybe one of them video'd it who was the one with radical leanings,lets be honest none of them were full tickets with the rapes and beheadings so the video could have been just an extension of whatever happened,a frenzy of events,lust murder viedo,its not a normal progression but it was an irrational act.I do know that blond haired blue eyed girls get lots of unwanted attention in muzzie countries,daily attention,some of its quite aggressive I also know lots of tourists vanish around the world,gullibles travels I used to call it,naive girls travelling into unsafe zones.

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

They were shouting this is for syria

Have you seen the video?All of them were shouting it?None of them look a full ticket,maybe the shouts were an afterthought,maybe one of them was shouting it and the others took up the chant,but it was sexual I think?I saw pics,the girls are in their nickers and the guys had made advances.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Have you seen the video?All of them were shouting it?None of them look a full ticket,maybe the shouts were an afterthought,maybe one of them was shouting it and the others took up the chant,but it was sexual I think?I saw pics,the girls are in their nickers and the guys had made advances.

Its isis inspried mate they all pledged allegenace and yh they was in there draws and was probaly raped too mack and i dont understand arabic ..have you seen it 

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They beheaded 2 white girls and have pledged alliance to isis i think thats enough lol

Forgive me,i just did 19 hours in 3'rd world airports and planes,sleep deprivation,i am fallable,i just saw Moroccans and blond girls in nickers and added 2+2 without thought ?

• Haha 1

Was on this earlier saw the vid, shocking as shocking is in our times! So sorry for girls and their family, pretty sure they did do it in the name of Allah.. Just remember we are all disposable pawns, the powers that be dont give a fkuc as long as they are ok, and they make sure we are dumbed down an compliant, via vaccines, water, and what ever else they scheming scum come up with!