See them rats beheaded two young european girls in morroco other day thought them muslims didnt harm women and children ? Morroco isnt a safe country to be in.. and the videos been released and gone viral imagine how parents feel seeing that.. sick b*****ds.. two young girls 

41 minutes ago, bird said:

what happened then mate , any link to it .? 

Rumour has it at least one of the girls was beheaded and a video is on line. Can't imagine what it would be like to see a video of your daughter being beheaded would do to your mind. Totally Horrendous. It's on the news I don't have a link sorry.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, riohog said:

its a very dodgy place morroco . i was there one time in casablanca , had a right heap of bother there very dodgy place 

yep....everyone of them that came to Ibiza ..was either a thief or dealer....usualy both.....im going to be honest here I hated them...and I very really use that word hate....I also took great pleasure in catching the c**ts red handed in our bar...

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Rumour has it at least one of the girls was beheaded and a video is on line. Can't imagine what it would be like to see a video of your daughter being beheaded would do to your mind. Totally Horrendous. It's on the news I don't have a link sorry.

Cheers Arry

we definatly don't need a link to that...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

yep....everyone of them that came to Ibiza ..was either a thief or dealer....usualy both.....im going to be honest here I hated them...and I very really use that word hate....I also took great pleasure in catching the c**ts red handed in our bar...

I hope you used that frame of yours to great effect tomo ?

Worked with Moroccans and been there on occasion,bad experiences with the people,could have been worse.Met a guy who got drunk and was nearly raped by the guys who plied him with drink.Blond blue eyed girls stick out like a sore thumb in such places and sometimes they are in too deep before they realise it sadly.R.I.P

• Like 2