Deer dogs

58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nope, that just tells me you DEFINITELY havn't seen that many greyhounds working, apart from ex racers, that were past their best, unfit, injured in some way and had 99.9% never seen anything apart from a dummy hare, and never been ran on anything other than a track. Same as most clueless idiots base their facts about greyhounds on.  

Ask me something else, einstein

You see a lot of experts on here who slag certain crosses off and either have never owed one or seen the certain cross work very limited ?   

Edited by Big Ron

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This lad was owned by a very good mate saw him take a good number of fallow 

Saw a good few of this cross on deer,once they have a hold of them there not letting go ,this bitch was the same cross and she put a few away pre ban 

The fastest of lurchers will be straight lined by a fallow at some point in their career if they run enough of them.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Nope, that just tells me you DEFINITELY havn't seen that many greyhounds working, apart from ex racers, that were past their best, unfit, injured in some way and had 99.9% never seen anything apart from a dummy hare, and never been ran on anything other than a track. Same as most clueless idiots base their facts about greyhounds on.  

Ask me something else, Einstein

What's your experience of them ? am not looking to argue genuinely interested.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thats easy for you to say Ronnie Pickering.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thats easy for you to say Ronnie Pickering.

Im Big Ron think your mixed up my old china , I'm a lover not a fighter ? mind you was he ? ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Ask me something else, einstein

how do you know what iv seen and what i haven't seen ,  if some one said to me that their getting a greyhound to go lamping id think what a idiot ,   question why use a greyhound when you can improve them by x them , why do they put 2 on a hare but only one lurcher , ok

1 minute ago, TALKCHEAP said:

how do you know what iv seen and what i haven't seen ,  if some one said to me that their getting a greyhound to go lamping id think what a idiot ,   question why use a greyhound when you can improve them by x them , why do they put 2 on a hare but only one lurcher , ok

Mate had a bitch that was great on the lamp and killed foxes for fun but sure it most be all bollox.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Mate had a bitch that was great on the lamp and killed foxes for fun but sure it most be all bollox.

It is what it is mate whatever you say someone will say the opposite 

Now it's gerrin late time the tin opener were out 

Gorr any bread I'm out

• Like 1
12 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

They put two on a hare when it's called 'coursing'. So you've never seen two lurchers running anything either? Lol. My family had greyhounds for quite a few years off and on since about 1973 - 74. Seen plenty of greyhounds working over the years, some never seen a track, some worked after stopping racing, some not fast enough after a couple of trials, so were used in the field pretty regular. And regarding someone getting a greyhound just for lamping being an idiot, give over ffs. Could say the same thing about people using pure salukis just for lamping, what utter buffoons eh? Some people just like a certain breed, and don't 'need' it to be the 'best' at anything. There's a couple of lads on here at moment, busher 100 I think being one of them, got a pup in at moment and is already doing what some lads don't even do with lurcher pups, he's getting it out through woodland, over rough ground etc. I hope he has success with it

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Bet you only came on here to have a 10min rest from the gay dating sites.

Why would he when your up his arse all the time, people know you as a pair of boots hanging out of his arse , give it a rest old chum ffs ?