Deer dogs

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This lad was owned by a very good mate saw him take a good number of fallow 

Saw a good few of this cross on deer,once they have a hold of them there not letting go ,this bitch was the same cross and she put a few away pre ban 

The fastest of lurchers will be straight lined by a fallow at some point in their career if they run enough of them.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, 355mlredbull said:

Saw a good few of this cross on deer,once they have a hold of them there not letting go ,this bitch was the same cross and she put a few away pre ban 

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_165260_1643066088165_1582249741_31482907_3591180_n1-1.jpg

This lad was owned by a very good mate saw him take a good number of fallow 

IMG-20181029-WA0054.jpg

• Like 10
2 hours ago, rabbit tourmentor said:

I’ve not heard great things about them do you think they can cope with smaller size ground or do hey need a lot of space to get going

Forget what you hear get out and experience them 1st hand.

Mine and it's litter sister are knocking them over for fun 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, rabbit tourmentor said:

What sort of size do you think a dog had to be for the game in the day I had beady xs take them but struggle to keep them down that was roe  before the ban of course 

If you had dogs that took deer, you don't really  need to know others thoughts. And you do know that you've spelt 'tourmentor' wrong? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, rabbit tourmentor said:

What sort of size do you think a dog had to be for the game in the day I had beady xs take them but struggle to keep them down that was roe  before the ban of course 

Might be me but if you had a dog take them then you would know something doesn't fit right with you with your answers 

• Like 1