• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collie bull grey father an son

excellent single handed dog ,full throttle ,  

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Someone out their into big quarry or teeth who has a capable bitch could do a lot lot worse than use Rays Buck if they looking to breed.

He really is a specimen and has the right temprement ?

Max his right her temperament collie temps can let them down  especially when going out ta bull xs types one can end up with difficult types round other jukels etc I have seen it ,so temp that Buck and my alsation poses and others I have experience of his a must. Bomb proof temp going with a bull xs his a major bearing on the out come of there jukels of course there's collie types that blend well temps etc,but the collie ain't got the power of alsation xs in all heights the alsation his one strong animal and stronger when paired up with a greyhound,they pound fa pound has strong has bull xes easily .they perhaps will benefit from the terrier blood same  has the collie xs does any alsation xs worked  going back to a bull xs will benefit from the xs like most all X types jukels do .the alsation his one very hardy breed and the xs retains this .atb bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Bird can only answer you that.

yeh good dog  , had some great nights with him, he a good in the day finding stuff, like max said his temp brill , with people and other dogs , he docile at home , but full on when hunting  carnt ask for no more  really.  like said the gsd  got lot to offer any lurcher line  deff 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The return said:

Collie bull grey are useless.if you want a dog that stalks it's prey then choses not to run then probly the best out there.

???...years of experience in dealing with many different dogs of this breeding then!!...love it when folk make bold statements like this.I suppose every human walks about with ruck sacks all wired up with the desire to Maim and kill thousands of people???..ur obviously interested in the cross ors you wouldn't of clicked on the thread.Im genuinely serious about the cross so could you please keep your comments positive,cheers

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, slip-em quick said:

???...years of experience in dealing with many different dogs of this breeding then!!...love it when folk make bold statements like this.I suppose every human walks about with ruck sacks all wired up with the desire to Maim and kill thousands of people???..ur obviously interested in the cross ors you wouldn't of clicked on the thread.Im genuinely serious about the cross so could you please keep your comments positive,cheers

he's just being blunt ,   2  xs   both with major faults , and your hoping you get the best out of both, it don't work like that , neither can do an hard night ,the one asnt got enough brain to slow down, the other thinks fcuk it , 

49 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

he's just being blunt ,   2  xs   both with major faults , and your hoping you get the best out of both, it don't work like that , neither can do an hard night ,the one asnt got enough brain to slow down, the other thinks fcuk it , 

Lol got laugh but true in lots a cases atb bill

I'm a big fan of collie x's they have seemed to suit me over the years but a good friend of mine went to the collie bull grey.i asked him why as I didn't feel a good collie x needed the bull and his reply was its a bit of lazyness really  as he found with a touch of bull in them entered the teeth etc a bit quicker 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, slip-em quick said:

Okay positives is there good at herding sheep and can take a good kick if the sheep wants to have a go.they are also good at stalking prey from there belly and they have anuff brains to chose when they want to run 

• Like 1