Today.....

Get well soon Nath,dont let Jess,s frustration drag u back out too soon ,Dem Hernias although fashionable arent nice things to be carrying .Much easier to be waited on hand n foot though if you mrs is like mine you,l get given a list of jobs to do and be told "man up"

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stavross said:

All the best for the op, I would recommend a small bell as you take it easy during your recovery don’t lift a finger until you feel ready to, also large amounts of tea and Christmas treats will help your speedy recovery

your a brave man to be out in this, I’m at a place called Bowes Moor now and it’s wild, even the sheep are hid behind a wall and these are proper hard northern sheep?

2332CCD6-AF3F-4523-8E6D-A1DD4DE8C4A8.jpeg

BF90BCF6-BCB6-48CA-BE6E-E6D98DC52B55.jpeg

I reckon those sheep are hiding from you! ?

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Get well soon Nath,dont let Jess,s frustration drag u back out too soon ,Dem Hernias although fashionable arent nice things to be carrying .Much easier to be waited on hand n foot though if you mrs is like mine you,l get given a list of jobs to do and be told "man up"

You've met my Mrs then!

Feeling better today already. Might be able to hobble  up the track with the 410 tomorrow ?

Jessymardass was pleased to see us home ten hours later, glad I took her out beforehand. She sniffed the area immediately, they know more than we think!

The folks at Leighton hospital are brilliant. Kind and compasionate, they deserve much much more.

Now you lot, if you need something looked at get it done!

ATB.

• Like 2

A few days rest is in order I think mate, the foxes will still be there when you are right 

ive just got in after a walk around the sheep farm with longshanx and was saying to him that I’ve not heard any calling on the farms or the shoot yet, but plenty where I live over the past few weeks, we only seen one tonight ( not on my land ) and it showed no interest in the call, this wasn’t helped by the clear sky, moon and that it was completely still, I think it’s time to give the digital caller an outing to see if I can get one or two to call back ??

• Like 1

Take your time Nath, you know how to lure foxes out ,P,J,s and carpet slippers they seem drawn to yours ,who needs a fox call .You need a brolly here at the minute bleddy peein down every night this week .But the calling female has stopped she was most nights on our local park but nothing for 3 nights ,either moved on or dealt with ?? not heard any shots since Sunday

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Take your time Nath, you know how to lure foxes out ,P,J,s and carpet slippers they seem drawn to yours ,who needs a fox call .You need a brolly here at the minute bleddy peein down every night this week .But the calling female has stopped she was most nights on our local park but nothing for 3 nights ,either moved on or dealt with ?? not heard any shots since Sunday

It's the smell of my PJs! Gets them every time.

• Haha 1

Managed a walk tonight before dark. I was going to shamelessly ambush a pheasant with the 410 but he busted me!

I did also find a tiny piece of coal watching me!

DSC01679.JPG.004414a31e9a6c7cf88cea1f7562ccdb.JPG

It's amazing what you see when you have to shuffle along slowly!

Feel excited now about tomorrow am if weather report good. Might just tote the 410.

U.

• Like 3