Spare mag prices

I have paid out for both Rapid and FX Impact spare mags which are quite a price and thought at the time why Weihrauch have managed to keep their mag prices at a sensible level, well it is quite a time since I bought any mags for HW rifles and got a bit of a surprise when I asked for prices for my HW110k spare mags......................nearly £40 each.

Well I may live in Lincolnshire, but the Yorkshire blood in me started to froth up, £40 for an HW mag, no bloody way so started looking on flea bay to see what came up. After a while of looking for some s/h mags to no avail, I did wonder about these ballistic nylon mags for sale and at a few pence under £13 each. Sod it, I decided to try them as there were good comments being said about them so for £23.95 for two, I placed my order. 

Now at this price I thought it was worth a gamble and as there were no moving parts to the mag it seemed to be a safe bet providing the pellets fitted in and the fit into the gun was okay. I have been using them for the last few weeks with no issue at all so if you need either HW100 or 110/44 pistol mags, you could do worse than these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dale_ch/m.html?item=302935206594&var=601858983330&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Phil

I would stick with the traditional metal magazines as comes with these guns.

My HW 100 KT .177 has seen a shed load of work over the last 6 years on the same magazine :yes:.

My 100 ( bought new ) came with two magazines, of which i have only ever used one of them and never, ever a problem.

I`m a Lancashire lad, far superior to Yorkshire lads, - just pay the £40 quid !  :feck::laugh:  x

atb  Mark.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, philpot said:

I have paid out for both Rapid and FX Impact spare mags which are quite a price and thought at the time why Weihrauch have managed to keep their mag prices at a sensible level, well it is quite a time since I bought any mags for HW rifles and got a bit of a surprise when I asked for prices for my HW110k spare mags......................nearly £40 each.

Well I may live in Lincolnshire, but the Yorkshire blood in me started to froth up, £40 for an HW mag, no bloody way so started looking on flea bay to see what came up. After a while of looking for some s/h mags to no avail, I did wonder about these ballistic nylon mags for sale and at a few pence under £13 each. Sod it, I decided to try them as there were good comments being said about them so for £23.95 for two, I placed my order. 

Now at this price I thought it was worth a gamble and as there were no moving parts to the mag it seemed to be a safe bet providing the pellets fitted in and the fit into the gun was okay. I have been using them for the last few weeks with no issue at all so if you need either HW100 or 110/44 pistol mags, you could do worse than these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dale_ch/m.html?item=302935206594&var=601858983330&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Phil

Just ordered a couple, see how they go, they have good reviews... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tench said:

i notice the same with the axsor which is only an 8 shot and smaller than the hw100 mag.

i might try one myself as £40 for an axsor mag is robbery

Welcome aboard matey. Let us know how you go on with them, all feedback is valuable.

Phil

Well, tried the mags and the jsb heavy 4.52 and Polymags are loose in the magazine, the mags  fit the mag-well nice and snug they rotate and work with no problem but I think the holes where the pellet seats are a tad to big and as the skirt of the pellets are loose and the o-ring I don't think is sitting low enough, I can shake the pellets out, I tried the o-ring from the old mag but same problem, the recess where the o-ring sits I think is a tad to  Shallow, so might have to see if I can make the recess a little deeper as the jsb heavies are very accurate and don't want to start changing pellets....