question for bullx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? I've seen this on a lot of these Hunting type forums,...lads bad mouthing other fellahs jukels... Such opinions are best kept private between enthusiasts, as opposed to being broadcast on the I

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof

Ya can't win em all,....no matter how good your jukel is,.. if you run a dog regularly enough, ..he will inevitably,...meet his match...  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Teeth ain’t my thing mate, never had been an never will be, tho if if I was going down that route it would obviously depend on the breeding an individual personality of the dog, bit doubt I’d sit on the dog for a couple years before finding out if that was the reason I got the dog, if its bred right then it should go right?

Cheers for the reply, Waiting a couple of years for a dog to start wouldnt be my thing either to be hounest, if its in them it will come out . All the best???

• Like 2
On 15/12/2018 at 16:11, Daniel cain said:

seen it run and catch enough when I've been out with it, fast dog to be fair?so the man doesn't put up recent pics.....not a bad thing imo....no need to break his balls ladies?not everyone's a catalogue boy Boris ...doing them selfies lol.?

You either got it or you ain’t Daniel ?