question for bullx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? I've seen this on a lot of these Hunting type forums,...lads bad mouthing other fellahs jukels... Such opinions are best kept private between enthusiasts, as opposed to being broadcast on the I

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof

Ya can't win em all,....no matter how good your jukel is,.. if you run a dog regularly enough, ..he will inevitably,...meet his match...  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What are you on about ? 

Mate it’s pretty much self explanatory ??? please don’t make me explain ?....oh ffs let me give you an invite to my train of thought seen as your so keen to know. Ok I was reading through the comments and you said “Good to see the other side on Occasion” instantly at that moment Adele which is a singer erupts into song in my head singing “Hello from the other side” I decided it was a good idea to type this into a reply thinking we would all be on the same page. Turns out I’m just a f***ing weirdo for which I now apologise ? I feel slightly embarassed. 

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Mate it’s pretty much self explanatory ??? please don’t make me explain ?....oh ffs let me give you an invite to my train of thought seen as your so keen to know. Ok I was reading through the comments and you said “Good to see the other side on Occasion” instantly at that moment Adele which is a singer erupts into song in my head singing “Hello from the other side” I decided it was a good idea to type this into a reply thinking we would all be on the same page. Turns out I’m just a f***ing weirdo for which I now apologise ? I feel slightly embarassed. 

Daft as a brush 

3 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Let's face it not many well.worked bull x on here Fuji sons dog Wales 1234  old dog and a few others rest look shit or seen nothing ?LMFAO most wont be off proper bull what a fcken joke ?

i couldnt agree more.them days are long gone 

• Haha 1

Personally I think people judge bull x lurchers because they have never owned a properly bred one because the lines round here are bred and kept by the local real dog lads and the odd pups are given to genuine dog lads up north or down south and the dogs are always bred from again 9 times out off ten because good stock generally makes the grade full stop but about straight lining adog quarry straight lining a dog I have seen most off the quarry in the country capable off straight lining a dog in daylight hours I have seen rabbits like exorcist missles then rabbits like slow pigs I honestly feel its tackle that's been missed before and educateted to the lurcher and falling out isn't the way most hares that ever got killed were virgin hares the ones that get away are the breeding pools off seasons too come 

• Like 3
On 15/12/2018 at 19:32, W. Katchum said:

Just a guess as I don’t know any details but I’d say only reason a dog like that take so long to mature is lack of graft, Iv saw it twice now, 2 guys have litter mates an dogs are quite alike in most ways but one was entered round ferrets as a whelp an out on lamp before its birthday whilst the other litter mate took years to catch anything, saw it in both bullx an deerhound x types,

maybe coincidence but maybe not? so I reckon graft helps mature an young dog ?

Whats age would you start a dog on teeth mate? 

On 16/12/2018 at 20:12, Bearfoot said:

Let's face it not many well.worked bull x on here Fuji sons dog Wales 1234  old dog and a few others rest look shit or seen nothing ?LMFAO most wont be off proper bull what a fcken joke ?

That’s a wide sweeping statement that pal 

my mate has a bull cross that will never see the light of day on this site as it would be like a page 3 girl on tinder with the pm s 

• Like 5