question for bullx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? I've seen this on a lot of these Hunting type forums,...lads bad mouthing other fellahs jukels... Such opinions are best kept private between enthusiasts, as opposed to being broadcast on the I

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof

Ya can't win em all,....no matter how good your jukel is,.. if you run a dog regularly enough, ..he will inevitably,...meet his match...  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Given enough slips then I’m sure every dog will meet its Match likes been said, no shame in it ffs if there was a dog out there fast enough an good enough to get in everything it’s slipped on then we would all have em?

No you wouldn’t because I’m keeping her to myself ???

Just now, W. Katchum said:

That a dog has never been straight lined? 

Like iv said its nowt personal I’d call out anybody that says same?

Then I would say looking at the breeding to bring the dog down to Wiltshire and I will film it getting straight lined in a morning ... nothing to do with how good or bad that dog is but the terrain and type of animals down here just make it inevitable........

• Like 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

They all get done mate, unless they tucked up on couch? 

I can remember a pal getting a 7/8 grey 1/8th collie off a guy in here that was bred for game fair racing, fcuk me this dog was fast, it used cover ye in muck jist taking first strides ??? for most the first season it run up an lofted stuff like it was still in its seat an then we went beating woods on a frosty jan morning an I seen 3 roe in a morning all straight line that dog, guy was wounded but rest of us were amazed at jist how fast the mutt was but how much faster the roe were, think he thought we w as gonna wind him up but fact is one a our dogs would have even scented them?

Gutted I never got to see fallow break cover an boogy before the ban tho, as I reckon it take a good dog to drop em consistently during day an even then I bet them good dogs that can do it still get straight lined now an again, they the runs I wanna see?

This straight lining thing they call it its just a natural progression of happenings the deeper in the winter the more prevailent it will get especially on fallow preban daytime foresry not many can claim ta catch them regular daytime in dead of winter I ran hundreds preban daytime and night and it's just a thing a Neva thought of straight lining just thought he was there ta ran another day or night and the approach or stalking was took on a different angle.if it got personnel I would go all out ta snipe him and several attempts till he maybey went back abit and hey so bobs ya uncle we had him lol it's a its all a part of hunting it's all depends on the actions of the jukel does he keep trying on hi even though he bested him a few times then ,that's when yas can start to see yas jukel for what he his jukels do know when they been bested by an individual of game some sort don't want a know when this becomes a regular thing go round next plantation and drop another. These jukels can be irritating and in the next breadth very inspiring .lol take it for what it his and crack on.most the tuff I ran preban jizzed and twisted Neva when much in a straight line .lol atb bill