I have a young dog here I've tried me best to break her to cats and I thought I had her broke to them and last week she killed a kitten then tonight I was walking in my local park which backs onto an apartment block with a fence and bushes along it so I let the dogs off for a piss an shit not thinking and one of the dogs grabbed a cat and had it killed in seconds if I'm honest I was impressed because of the size of it good dog  haha but it was cought on camera I took the cat off the dog and it stumbled a foot or two then stopped I got the dogs on the leads and got them home then went back to get it and bring it to the vets but it was dead and I'm probably going to be all over Facebook the morning looking for my dogs heads where do I stand as Funny as it is I don't need it at the moment 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yer mum was right lol

I spose hit smashed its brains in with the cricket bat howd you think lol    Cheers k 

Mines has killed two to date. Couldn't care less really if they are daft enough to come in then hell mend them. Wee b*****ds keep killing the birds in my garden so what goes around comes aro

Posted Images

don't know where you stand mate,you never set your dogs on the cat so you have that in your favour ,but at the end of the day the cat was some ones pet,once a dog kills a cat it usually does it again

4 minutes ago, king said:

i can see the headlines now peter.

the dublin cat killer does the double ?

on a more serious note it sounds like a genuine accident though so not your fault really 

I know mate but as Jjm says it was  someone's pet probably a kids pet hopefully not

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

I know mate but as Jjm says it was  someone's pet probably a kids pet hopefully not

the reality is peter it's not as bad as that kid being knocked down by a car mate.so it could be worse really.but it's an accident maybe offer to buy them a new kitten or something.

• Like 1

Whose going to have the time to be sat in front of cctv 24 ..7..365 to sèe the incident? I can't even monitor my own cctv coverage from  cameras and even if the incident was noted, then you come down to who are you and where do you come from? It's only a vermin cat. It's not like the great train robbery or a terrorist attack.id have given the dog extra rations fòr a job welĺ done.what did the vet say? " chuck it in the bin on your way out" ?

remember yrs ago,myself and a mate had been out digging early one Saturday morning, pulled up on his driveway ,got out the truck and let the dogs out the back of the tub...there was 1 of his neighbours cats under his Mrs car,cat shot off up the road with a half x bull bitch giving chase?cat jumped into a neighbours garden and up in to a shed roof.....unfortunately there was some old girls 17 yr old cat chilling under a Bush....lurcher bitch picked it up,1 shake cat was brown bread......dog then jumped the fence and retrieved said cat back down the street in front if all the neighbours and aload of kids ?dropped the cat at my mates feet?,he put it on the backseat and told them all he get it to the vets.....old girl wasn't that upset but the other cnuts in the street rang police and rspca......awkwardtimes afterwards lol.he ended up moving a few yrs later?

• Haha 1