car insurance

got my renewal for my 2 cars today Tesco had put it up 80 pounds last year and tried it again putting it up 70 this year,went on line and got it for half the price of my renewal cost,how can one insurance company slash it like that and I got a better deal then I had with tesco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah its a criminal system over here,,the european courts were supposed to fine or investigate price fixing by the insurance industries but typical ,nothing has been done about it ,my youngest son men

You looked into classic car insurance ?.

just to maybe make you guys feel a little better on your deals  ,my daughter starts work at 5.30 a.m. every morning and has to walk to work ,she is doing her lessons for a full licence and has passed

Just now, j j m said:

yes but it was not my fault I was hit from behind bye a double decker bus mate,

Fault doesn't matter as far as these shysters are concerned, hence the question on your application "have you been involved in an accident whether your fault or not in the last 3 years?"

Mine went up £20 one year because some knob drove into my towbar while trying to park and he reported it to his insurance company. When I went to renew, there was a "claim" on my file. And all insurers can see it. If you don't mention it, it can invalidate your insurance.